Coral Cay Trust Society
Owned and run by the Coral Cay Conservation Trust, the Coral Cay Conservation Society provides an opportunity to support coral reef and tropical forest conservation, knowing that your contribution will go to an action-based organisation with a track record of delivering tangible benefits to the environment and local livelihoods.
Benefits to all Coral Cay Society Members
Coral Cay Conservation Society members can enjoy a range of benefits which can be useful when preparing for an expedition as well as on returning.
When you sign up to a Coral Cay Expedition you get 12 months membership to the CCC Trust Society. As well as helping protect the world’s coral reefs and tropical rainforests, membership includes these key benefits:
- Eligibility to join Coral Cay expeditions
- Subscription to or monthly newsletter to keep you up to date with what's going on
- 10% off future Coral Cay Expeditions until further notice
- 10% discount on all Scuba Travel Worldwide Holidays www.scuba.co.uk
- Exclusive 10% discounts on a huge variety of dive gear with Andark www.andark.co.uk
- A 10% discount on outdoor hiking equipment courtsey of Cotswold Outdoor
- Invitations to Coral Cay get togethers throughout the year
- Monthly e-newsletter subscription to keep you up to date on project news and happenings
- Bi-annual magazine ‘Reef and Leaf’ exclusive to Coral Cay society members
- Membership certificate signed by our President David Bellamy himself!
- Satisfaction in knowing you are helping to support long term conservation efforts and promoting sustainable community development in parts of the world that need it most for the benefit future generations